In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the person in charge of the web is DEMANO PRODUCCIONES SOSTENIBLES SL ( CIF): B62979182), Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona volume 0921 folio 3289 Page 126092 inscription 1ª .., with address for correspondence and notifications in CALLE PALLARS 94 (7-1) 08018 Barcelona., With Internet domain www. demano.net., registered in the corresponding registry, attending the communications of the users and / or interested in the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of the website attributes the condition of USER and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice at the same time as the user accesses the website. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions when he intends to use the website, as it may be modified.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on data protection of the European Union (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, users of this website are informed that the data they provide will be included in a file owned by DEMANO, whose purpose is online sale. Likewise, it is reported that users can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the registered office CALLE PALLARS 94 (7-1) 08018 Barcelona, España
- 1. WHO ARE WE? We are Demano Producciones Sostenibles S.L. and we treat your personal data as Responsible for the treatment. This means that we take charge of how to use and protect your data.
- 2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtainedonline or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your questions as well as, if you wish, send you our personalized communications.
- 3. WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are legitimated to treat your data bydifferent reasons. The main one, is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and making a purchase or enjoying any of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimize us, such as interest in answering your questions or the consent that you lend us to send you our newsletters, among others.
- 4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers that help or support us as well as external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and are already located within or outside the European Union.
- 5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your datapersonal In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to oppose us using your data or to port, as we explain in detail below.
When we talk about our Platform, we will refer in general to any of the channels or digital media or in person that you have used to interact with us, the main ones are:
Our Web, www.demano.net
In person, in our DEMANO Physical Shop in Barcelona.
I. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? The person responsible for the processing of your data is: Demano Producciones Sostenibles S.L. company that currently operates in Spain the sale of products of the Demano Barcelona brand (hereinafter, "Demano Barcelona"): Mailing address: DEMANO PRODUCCIONES SOSTENIBLES S.L., Pallars 94 (7-1), 08018 Barcelona, Spain. Email of the Delegate of Data Protection: email@example.com In other words, Demano Barcelona (hereinafter, "We") is the person in charge of the treatment. This means that we take charge of treating and protecting your personal data.
II. WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA? Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at each moment we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following: Your identifying data (for example, your name, surnames, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc); Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.); Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example); Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter), Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you can not enjoy those services or functionalities. Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform:
In case you decide to register as a user in our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the possibility to use the access or login through a social network like Facebook, either to register as a new user or to link the login to your current account. In that case, your login credentials, as well as your email in case you authorize it, will be imported from your social network account.
2. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Us in the Platform:
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including sending quality surveys about the products or services provided. Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
For example: If, when you buy any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for the activation and development of said functionality.
The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your self-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information in your user account registered on the Web. Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against Us during the purchase process.
If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction. Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of products, bookings of items through the Platform, according to these options are available at all times. For billing purposes and to put at your disposal the tickets and invoices of the purchases that you have made in the Platform. Guarantee the use of other functionalities or services available, such as purchase or to facilitate access to your account on the Web.
3. To meet the requests or requests you make through the Customer Service channels:
We only treat personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
4. For marketing purposes:
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending informationPersonalized about our products or services via email. Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what the products and services that best fit your style may be at the time of sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (ie, based on the items you clicked on), we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality. Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions provided in each communication.
Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of items saved to the email that you indicate us). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various means such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
Disseminate photographs or images that you have publicly shared on the Platform or through our channels on social networks, provided you give us your consent to do so.
5. Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services:
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it.Likewise, we sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
III. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA? The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained below:
1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we could not manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to treat your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network .
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process will be activated only because you request it or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data (card), for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products. . In these cases, the basis on which we treat your data is your own consent. We believe that we have a legitimate interest to perform the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data resultspositive for all parties involved when the payment of a purchase occurs and in particular for you because it allows us to put measures to protect against fraud attempts made by third parties.
3. Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to meet the requests or queries that you ask us through the various means of contact existing. We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you in that it allows us to be able to assist you adequately and resolve the questions asked. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service acquired through the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase agreement. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
4. Marketing The legitimate basis to treat your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you accept the legal basis to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels. To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to make a profile with the information we have about you (such as the navigation you make, preferences or shopping history) and the personal information you have provided us such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
5. Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that theTreatment of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
IV. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA? The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: We will treat your data during the time you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services: We will treat your data during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. In some occasions, we will only treat the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have requested to store for possible future purchases.
3. Customer Service: We will treat your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
4. Marketing: We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
5. Usability and quality analysis: We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to perform an action or survey of specific quality or until we anonymize your browsing data. Independently that we treat your data during the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them later duly stored and protected during the time in which there could arise responsibilities derived from the treatment, in compliance with the current regulations in each moment. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to the suppression of the personal data.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so. Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section II in which we explain for what purposes we treat your data. When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section III, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it directly to another entity, provided that it is technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection(https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
VII. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FACILITATE THIRD PARTY DATA? If you provide Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee to have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process your personal data.